Breweries "Visited"

Monday, February 27, 2012

Beer 79: Ename Cuvee

I feel like I've been hit by a bus so this is going to be short and sweet.  I had the Ename Cuvee on draught at Teresa's Next Door in Wayne, Pennsylvania.  It's a Belgian strong dark ale - a style that I've been tasting quite a bit lately. 

Unfortunately this one left me kind of meh about it.  It was served in a chalice with a medium white fluffy head.  It didn't have a discernible scent, which I thought odd.  It drank on the thin, watery side and there was just nothing remarkable about it. I enjoyed it as I drank it, but there wasn't a single flavor that jumped out.  Odd.

My next move is a bowl of soup, a gallon of orange juice and a bartering session with karma to ensure I don't wake up full on sick tomorrow.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment